Go NoCO has been working with an A-Team of consultants and developers to build out our list of attractions that will be part of our RTA application. To-date, we have hosted more than 20 interested operators for site visits in northern Colorado and are working to determine the economic feasibility of each project. The initial RTA Application was submitted February 17, 2015. We are working to enhance our northern Colorado area by adding projects that tie into our family-friendly water and wellness theme. In August 2015, Estes Park joined the application and collaborative effort.
Collectively, Go NoCO’s final slate of projects meet the needs of today’s travelers, who expect more from their vacation. There is increasing demand for access to destinations with abundant activities where guests can access diverse and dynamic experiences and activities. With Go NoCO, national and international visitors have easy access to discovery and Colorado-inspired adventures throughout northern Colorado – all within easy access to DIA and major travel corridors. They can learn how to kayak and white water raft in a controlled environment. They can immerse themselves in the horror film genre and celebrate the great films in history. They can golf on a PGA-inspired course and let go of the everyday and reconnect as a family in a customized indoor waterpark hotel.
- Peligrande Resort & Convention Center: The PeliGrande Resort and Windsor Conference Center: As northern Colorado’s only 4-Star golf resort and conference center, the PeliGrande Resort and Windsor Conference Center celebrates the spirit of the state of Colorado. The PeliGrande offers visitors a high-end retreat oasis with scenic mountain views, luxurious finishes and easy access to outdoor amenities. Read more.
- Stanley Film Center: Set at the footstep of Rocky Mountain National Park, on the grounds of one of America’s most notorious and iconic hotels, the Stanley Film Center will be the permanent home of the horror film genre. The Stanley Film Center will include a world-class 500-seat auditorium, creative classrooms, digital audio and film mixing studios, a sound stage, film discovery center and archive that will exhibit many of the crown jewel artifacts of the film industry, outdoor theater for films under the stars and more. Built and operated in partnership with a star-studded advisory board of filmmakers including Elijah Wood, Simon Pegg and others, the Stanley Film Center will draw thousands of industry leaders, aspiring artists and film enthusiasts, both young and old, from around to world, to educate, create and celebrate the world’s most popular film genre in Estes Park.
- Indoor Waterpark Resort of the Rockies: From the originators of family friendly waterparks comes the first next-generation family-friendly indoor waterpark entertainment experience. The Indoor Waterpark Resort of the Rockies is easily accessible and visible from I-25. This extraordinary, one-of-a-kind attraction features a 75,000- square-foot indoor waterpark, 330 themed hotel room and suites, a 55,000-square-foot outdoor waterpark and more than 20,000 square feet of other indoor attractions in its Family Entertainment Center.
- U.S. Whitewater Adventure Park: As one of four whitewater parks in the U.S. and designed to Olympic standards, the U.S Whitewater Adventure Park will bring the complete Rocky Mountain whitewater experience to Loveland and the Front Range with numerous outdoor challenges, world-class whitewater, climbing and other adventure experiences that promote healthy, active, outdoor lifestyles.
- Additional lodging and hotels, giving us more diverse and robust accommodations.
- Plus, we are working on several other exciting projects that you will be proud to welcome to our northern Colorado community.